1. Computer users go to LAC's website: www.lancastercma.org
Select on the "Give" page in the top menu.
Click on the orange "Give Online" button.
2. Log in:
First time users must first create an online profile through the MY LAC portal. You will receive an email with login information. Once you register for the portal, it will take up to 24 hours to be validated. Once you are validated, you can log on with your email and password. The account created through this sign up will work for both the online web portal and the mobile app.
Click the New Donation button
Enter the gift amount and choose a designated fund. You can specify more than one fund, if you like.
4. Elect a Payment Method or Click the Add button to add a Payment Method.
Click Submit to save the payment method.
5. In the Frequency/Recurrence field, specify that this is a One Time gift. OR to set up a recurring gift follow the instructions for a one-time gift but specify how often you want to make the gift in the Recurrence field.
6. Specify the date when you want to make your gift. Depending on your bank’s hours, the transaction may take place up to two days after this date.
7. Click the checkbox if you’d like an email reminder when your gift is withdrawn from your account.
8. Comment (if needed)
How can I get printed statements of my giving?
You can view or print your own giving reports any time. Your reports can include such time periods as the last 6 months, the current year, and last year. The church will also mail you a printed year-end contribution statement. To view or print your giving report online, follow these steps:
Sign in to My LAC and click the Giving tab.
In the Giving History section, click the period of time you want to report on. The report appears on the screen as soon as you click.
To print the report, click the Printer Friendly View button.
For further information, click on the link on the left: "Frequently Asked Questions". You may also contact the church office 717-397-1121 or complete the form below.