1. To impact people's lives with the true hope found in Jesus.
2. To be a place where people of all life-stages and differing ethnic and
socioeconomic backgrounds feel welcomed and cared for, build authentic
relationships, and become engaged in our mission.
3. To express our hope together through engaging worship and expectant prayer.
4. To equip and train individuals by walking with them in their life journey so
that they may invest in the lives of others.
5. To free people from the bondage of over-scheduled and over-budgeted lives
by moderating expectations and thereby allowing their participation in the
most important things in life.
6. To inspire people to give sacrificially of their time, talents and resources so that
Christ can be shared with others.
7. To sustain alignment with the mission, vision, and values of The Christian and
Missionary Alliance through being an Acts 1:8 family.